November 27, 2010

Its not just me...but …Me , Myself and I …Hiding in my soul!!


 I always wonder if it is just ME who is like ME…. or there are a hell lot of others somewhere out there …who are like me ….?


  But one thing is really confusing …
Are we really who we think we are? At times , are’nt we turning out into somebody whom we are not? What I mean is, why do we turn into different persons depending on different situations… and I’ve often felt that we all change according to the people we move around with?

And I do feel at times, that zodiacs have something to do with all this.. Other zodiacs have always found pleasure in saying that Pisceans like me, are dreamy and have a personality which gets shaped according to the place and people whom we are with…. .


But  me , being a cusp (for those of you who don’t know about cusps …its those people born between two sun signs) never do follow those characteristics specific for Pisceans but rather, tend to be double faced like I have been accused of ...by my friends.  

 I tend to be sentimental like a Piscean, and also be strong like Aries. But I really do feel cusps have a more or less split personality maybe! Of course no two people can ever describe me in the same manner (with my pisces-aries character ). A lot of them feel I am an introvert while others who are close to me find it difficult to shut me up for sometime. One minute I am talking like hell and the next I withdraw into my shell. I get extremely emotional at times with some of them, whereas I become the symbol of practicality with some others. But I know it all depends on whom I am dealing with….

The thought really sucks ! I sometimes try to believe that each of us are not single persons but maybe have many different people living inside us. Don’t we have a variety of personality shades hiding in us, which come and go at times ?  …I mean we are strong sometimes but weak some other time depending on a whole lot of stuff ? I often feel that it is because of all those different people living inside us, who come out one at a time… depending on situations !!!.

 Maybe that is why we hear the story of a murderer becoming a saint overnight? A freak turns out to be a responsible son who takes charge of a family business ? A young flirt becomes a responsible mother ? A killer becomes a monk ? Such transitions don’t happen just like that! Could be because those people living within us emerge one by one ? Ha Ha ..

There are people who say that situations change a person. But one person cannot just switch between evil and good.. just like that...  if he really didn’t have that personality hiding in him all along ?…which means that one person can become another ,depending on a catalyst !! Which also means,  that maybe all of us are hiding lots of other people inside, who knows?  

Ooooooooh!!!  So peep into your soul, and ask  “ANYBODY THERE???”
  






2 comments:

raghav said...

Hey this is fun ! You asked us not to mention your name but now you suddenly reveal your identity ? Does this post have something to do with this ? And what did you mean when you said you show a 'split personality' ? Anniyan mathiri ya?

Glen said...

that was a very different thing from what i had heard until now. But i feel a little like negating what you say. Why should we say that we have lots of different personalities we hide inside. Is'nt it rather that we change according to shifts of mood, or depending on various incidents taking place get shaped or moulded accordingly? But one thing that you say keeps me thinking. why should someone suddenly become good, like the drunkard becoming responsible, and the like.thats confusing. there are yet lots of things we need to find out !!!