November 19, 2010

Nov 19 is not "World Day for prevention of child abuse"...Every day is !!

IF TEDDY COULD TALK......... !!

If  her little teddy could ever talk...
He would have told a thousand stories ......
Of her fears  ......of her silent tears....
He might tell you things..
You may not want to hear...
He would tell you of....
Her longing to get away and hide...
Into a world where there would be no one to hurt ...
Just teddy and her !!
Its not just this little girl. But lots of them...crying!
You cant wipe away all their tears...but still...
let's never let our children long to say...
" If my Teddy could talk....!!! "


The Teddy bears and Barbie dolls of children are not just toys..... 
Sometimes they are the only love felt by them !!!


Remember ...............!!!!!
"November 19 is not the only day to fight against child abuse...Everyday is...." 

Dedicated to all the little angels abused !!!




3 comments:

Glen said...

Yeah, child abuse is becoming a major problem now. I suppose these abusers should be stoned to death.
What you said about how kids get attached to teddies is true! Even I had felt so much attached to a teddy of mine when I was a kid.I used to feel so comfortable hugging my teddy when i went to sleep. I had kept my teddy all worn out and damaged , with his stuffing all jutting out of his body, even after I left school, as a souvenir of my childhood. The funniest thing is I had even refused to let go of my poor old teddy for a new one !

Butterfly Traveller said...

Even I keep stuff as memories, even when i feel it just clutters my store room. I even have the wrapper of the first chocolate that Bambly gave me . But dont you think its just crazy ? I suppose men are never like that !!

Nirmala said...

That is a new significance given to the teddy .Don't laugh if I confess that I have a teddy to whom I can pour out my heart my longings my heartaches my desires my anger and my feelings all and sundry. So no doubt the teddy matters a lot to children If only the teddy could talk what a lot of tearful truths and tales will be exposed. correlating the teddy with the pains of an abused child has made the pangs even intenser