November 01, 2010

Goodbye till I come back again !!

It's funny, because 2010 has a special significance for me. I am always on the run and I think about how much faster time seems to go now and how it seems crazy that a few years back, I had fantasized about a life that I was not at all headed towards….
It's kind of every week turns out to be an eternity and it is too difficult to find a way out !!
Or is it so for everyone..??
Sometimes I feel I am tired running around with cancer patients… and then the rehabilitation programs , the awareness campaigns for which we travel miles on end, then again comes my doctoral research, the sleepless nights when I sit and write a blog while I download stuff for reviewing my thesis......

And the times I go crazy when I lose concentration in my work at the Research Centre….. and then the lecture classes I have to prepare with utmost care… the guest lectures at the university , my club activities…... seminars...oooohh !!! It really gets on my nerves ! Its just one person....doing all this !! And I wish I had wings and 10 hands to do things  and 4 more legs to stand on ,when these two legs of mine get tired !!
You can’t creep into bed at 2 am every night (Or is it morning ???!)
I feel I am going insane with all that’s going around …Chances are good that I won't make it this way for yet another month…So I thought I would give a pause to whatever is real crap and what I feel, is not essential for me right now.....

To start with, I would be giving a pause to blogging for the next couple of weeks  until I regain a fresh mind to write more crap!!
I am happy many of my dreams have come to fruitition and theres one more left to handle and that’s my research …!!! I’ve been working on it for 2 years now and I am too close to it but have’nt crossed the finishing line …So I need to take a step further there and a step back in the blog game !!So I am going to scratch me off the bloggers list for some time …
Thanks for reading my posts patiently over the past couple of weeks ( My stats tab shows me lots of you... butterflies.... visiting my blog-garden everyday ! Thanks a lot !!) .
It's exactly one month since I started blogging and its definitely cool to be blogging on like this (410 hits in a month ! Feels good !!),  and guys... if you don't hear from me for a while, it's only because good things are happening!!
Bye for now…
Love to all of you,
Butterfly Traveller.

4 comments:

raghav said...

Hey Rolling-Stone !! Just when I was thinking of registering myself as one of your fans for life... This is too bad !! We will miss you and your wonderful posts. Do come back soon ! Wish you all success in your research !

Glen said...

Shows some real dedication to your work. Hope you achieve lots in your field of study. Having known you for so long,I know you have the potential to do lots and i also know you would never let distractions come your way. My prayers and wishes are always there for you !! Wish you all the best !Expecting a comeback very soon !

Butterfly Traveller said...

@raghav..Thanks ever so much !Planning a comeback by the end of this month!

Butterfly Traveller said...

@glen....Need your prayers more now glen. Having a tough time with my work. Hope you two are doing fine there !