January 30, 2011

Long for Longing !!

This happens to me often nowadays...I feel I am worried ...but I really wouldnt know why I feel that way...cos I would know for sure that there is nothing whatsoever to bother my smooth sail...its something at the back of my mind that keeps itching....Even when I try to find out what it is , I fail miserably..........
I suppose I  worry about things that never were, and that's the worrying part. There is nothing bothering me and that's exactly what's bothering me. Coming to think of it, I'm bothered by nothing.


When it comes to my anxiety about life, what worries me most is not the destination but ...the journey . And I feel its getting twisted as I keep moving on...
 But see...I feel  I am short of something...Well , you know, I long for nothing , in fact , being  human I feel I should change myself and start longing for something, So now what I want most is to "long for something". Wanting to have this feeling of longing so much, I have come to the conclusion that  I am longing for the feeling of longing. So my problem is I long for longing ? HA HA..Guys ..Hope you have'nt gone nuts !!!!
 You see, When I started to write this post, I "wanted to long" for something and now as I conclude, I "long for the feeling of longing", I suppose I really don't have an issue. But then again, isn't this really an issue ?


Now coming to think of this...Guys !! Don't you feel that the above said lines are a bit twisted ? I mean , not very simple ? Well..You know ...Things were simple when the creator created his creations. And I suppose we guys just did a few simple things like eating, sleeping, walking, etc at that time ?

But then....different individuals had the longing to show they were different and so they mixed the above actions, grated them ,crushed , mashed and kneaded them,  to make new actions...and of course ...thereby complicating them...!!!
God !! I wonder why I wanted to blog on something I really cannot identify.  I feel blogging is an escapism for people like me who want a little bit of privacy while going public. So...We all want to be private publicly. Well...I suppose we are all crazy. A pack of  crazy guys !!! Well....That's what makes us normal again !! Ha Ha !!

2 comments:

Glen said...

You sure gone nuts, butterfly. You deserve some very good rest. Ha Ha.

raghav said...

THESE LINES REALLY IMPRESS...

"I feel blogging is an escapism for people like me who want a little bit of privacy while going public. So...We all want to be private publicly. Well...I suppose we are all crazy. A pack of crazy guys !!! Well....That's what makes us normal again" .

Because, I too have felt that when we do something crazy which everyone does, we remain normal humans. But even when you know everyone is mad and you go against them, they call you crazy. That is life ...and that is human behaviour. Right or wrong, do what the society does...geeks !!