October 29, 2010

Why I call myself a bad blogger !

I have had such a long week and the last thing I want to do is… be serious right now !! 

So…I thought I could make fun of myself… for just being a bad blogger...

But you would imagine....when there are lots of crap going around in this world, why on earth should I write about me and my bad blogging ? Sometimes even I feel I am getting sick of the juvenile lay-out of my blog…

 Creaturewithsmileymug.jpg image by crazy4xstitch

And most of the times I do get lazy…After having sat for hours downloading stuff on microRNAs and knockout genes which make my brains shout  back at me...I would nt even feel like raising my little finger ..Forget about blogging …ooh...

But you know… Sometimes I really do get wonderful ideas which I feel like blogging on…some of them are very clever and keep me musing on it. I would feel I am exceptional to get such great ideas !! But when the time comes for me to blog, whatever I decided to post, would look like crap!!!
Then I sit and think over the issue …

Well...To be honest, I sometimes feel that blogs are a kind of shameless self promotion.. And I suppose I too am doing that shamelessly..right ? Ha ha !!

Well..here i want you to understand that I loathe being a white noise amongst lots of other white noises. But still … I don’t want to opt out of it  . I have many points to refute this whereas many reasons to have a blog!! I suppose I am becoming a parasite ? Let me think again???  Okay, not really !!! 

Any way…Now that I have started writing this….Here comes my next big problem…I need a catchy name for this post.

Do you see the point?  This whole thing is just like me being in school again ..not that I am trying to be the best or am trying to come out with juicy blogs to please everyone..

But still…Let me be frank…I sometimes feel like I am trying to carve a niche for myself on the web …now that I have started relating to a few of my butterfly followers , out there , who are always ready to bear with all the holy stuff I write …and many others who could be silently suffering … Its big deal anyway!!
Don’t you think it is ? 

But then i know blogging also involves emotional involvement like any other human interaction.  We feel good when people respond to us and sometimes feel like losers when they dont.

But anyhow.. we need to connect with all those people who love us.  And if you think about it that way, you would certainly feel happy to take that extra time for them. 

Couldn’t hurt, right ????


 

JennyPadua,Nagercoil,TamilNadu,India,JeniPadua
JennyPadua,Nagercoil,TamilNadu,India,JeniPadua

4 comments:

Glen said...

If you keep on repeating that you are a bad blogger...how on earth do you expect people to believe you into reading all the "holystuff", you said you are writing ?

Arul said...

Great post !! But feels like you need some rest to stop your brains from shouting back at you!

Butterfly Traveller said...

@glen..you are right ! Need to be more careful with what i write..ha ha !!

Butterfly Traveller said...

@arul...Tks Bam!I know how much you care!!!