October 18, 2010

Memory Loss ... The Gift of God !!

I am sure people would think I am crazy when i start off like this .. Well..I really dont mind...This blog gives me a lot of happiness . Its something like I am talking to myself or is it to somebody else ? My conscience.. may be ?
 Well..One of my friends suggested Journal writing. I suppose this is it? Writing down all your thoughts..

I thought I was the only one in the world who feels this way. But was happy to read from other blogs, that there exists a few extremes like me around the world.. who keep on blogging  just because they feel happy they blog. and that is one reason why I keep my blogs private. Oops ! I left out what i really wanted to write..





People often complain they keep forgetting things as they grow old. But just now this thought crossed my mind. Is'nt memory loss one of God's blesings ? People are subjected to misery and suffering which would never let them live in peace during the rest of their life. There would be thousands of people in their life who would have hurt them to such an extent that they would never ever want to meet them again as long as they live . But as days go by these incidents get erased from their mind so that only a mild trace of it is left or sometimes get deleted from their memory...

Old people would have to carry tonnes of such ill feelings if only God hadnt blessed them with memory loss. As they forget almost 60% of everything  bad that happened to them that helps them to forgive and love others. This makes them equivalent to children.
I suppose that is why old people are compared to children ?????
  
Dont you now agree that memory loss is a blessing ? Especially during old age ? 

JennyPadua,Nagercoil,TamilNadu,India,JeniPadua

4 comments:

Glen said...

I have always heard people complain about memory loss. But this is one one innovative thought!

Unknown said...

THAT IS A VERY GOOD IDEA !

Arul said...

Beautiful concept ! Keep on blogging !

Butterfly Traveller said...

@all..thankyou !!